ApisCP Login - Change URL and add legal information?

Hey sup,

so there are just 2 fast questions:

• defaul the ApisCP Login is on sub.domain.tld:2083 - is there a way to modify it to get it working on sub.domain.tld without the usage of the port?
  • is it possible to add more links to the ApisCP Login like “forgot password?” ? To implement legal information links like “imprint”, “privacy policy” and “terms and conditions”?

Thanks in advance.

To place the panel under a subdomain, you’ll need to use cp-proxy, e.g. cp.hostineer.com.

Yes, you may override any view. The particular view in question is apps/login/views/index.blade.php.

Hello msaladna,

I was searching for the same, I want to remove the port suffix from ApisCP login page.
I’m not professional in this area and it seems installing cp-proxy is too much for one feature.
I have Nginx Proxy Manager on another VPS, can I use it instead? Are there considerations I have to be aware of?

Thanks,

cp-proxy is the only way to accomplish this because the panel can send additional directives in the response that requires some form of middleware to parse; cp-proxy provides this middleware. You can always use https://domain.com/cpadmin as a panel shortcut. If using NGINX’s proxy manager, then it’s a matter of running the Node app (cp-proxy) and connecting to port 8021.

Alternatively, you can purchase a Silver support plan through my.apiscp.com and I can set this up for you.