Educational License

I suggest apiscp offers free license for educational institutions with domain limit .edu/.edu.xx , … Good promotion for students that someday becomes web develeper…

Looks a good idea for institutes, but not for students I think. AFAIK .edu domains can be requested by institutes only and not their students. The students can have an academic email address indeed but no access to the domain itself.

Students that wanna become a web developers already have access to dev licenses, which are this same thing limited to .test domains.

Anyways, academic institutes can totally have a chat with sales via email by dropping a line at help@apisnetworks.com

It’s an idea for the future, but not something to explore immediately.

There are not many .edu TLDs that allow their students to host arbitrary third/fourth level hostnames. If a student license is offered, as with GitHub Student Pack, then it requires additional third-party verification. For example, I have a lifetime .edu email address that forwards to matt@apisnetworks.com. For sites that validate solely on on .edu emails, this is a shortsighted approach. Conversely, the missus had an .edu that she forfeited 6 months after graduating.

Im asking 1 single license for school that can create sub accounts for their students and teachers…

Since there is existing free license for .dev account maybe this will be easy for you to integrate to the system for .edu/.edu.xx also…

Thanks…

Send me an email to matt@apisnetworks.com along with proof of placement within the school. I’ll take care of it for you :+1: