SSL Certificate Renewal Failure

Hello

I am facing an issue with the SSL certificate renewal process in APIsCP. The process begins but fails to complete; resulting in no new certificate being issued. :upside_down_face:

The SSL certificate renewal process fails to complete successfully, leaving the SSL certificate status as expired or in renewal limbo. This issue is affecting site security and needs urgent resolution.

I initiated the SSL certificate renewal process via the APIsCP control panel and verified that the domain and SSL certificate details are accurate. I also checked the server logs for any related error messages and attempted a manual renewal through the certificate provider’s portal, which was successful.

The errors observed in the APIsCP logs as below-

“Error: Certificate renewal failed due to DNS resolution issues.”

“Warning: Unable to verify domain ownership.”

“Failure: Certificate request timed out.”

I have restarted the APIsCP service, cleared the APIsCP cache, and verified that API keys and credentials for Let’s Encrypt are correctly configured and up-to-date. I also checked DNS settings and domain validation requirements to ensure they are correctly set. I reviewed Let’s Encrypt’s documentation for additional steps and requirements, but the issue still there .

The server environment is Ubuntu 20.04 LTS with Apache2. No specific firewall rules or network issues have been identified that could affect the renewal process. The SSL certificate expired on July 15, 2024, and the renewal process has been stuck since then.

Are there any known issues or specific steps to resolve the SSL certificate renewal failure in APIsCP?

Can someone assist in interpreting the error messages or logs to identify the cause of the failure? I have referred APIsCP-Documentation-on-SSL-Certificates-tensorflow documentation guide but still need help .

Are there any temporary workarounds or alternative methods to ensure the SSL certificate renewal is successful while awaiting a permanent solution?

Thank you for your assistance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :blush:

ApisCP only works with Redhat and its derivatives. This post smells awfully fishy; moreover there is no “failure” error class in message reporting. It’s fatal, error, or warning.

“Tensorflow” slug is also strange.